TN - 1160 How to configure a deployment server/client when the option is grayed out
This article from InSource shows how to configure a deployment server/client when the option is grayed out.
- Author: Chris Cleope
- Published: 6/16/21
- Applies to: Citect 2016 and up
- Open the Configurator. Configure your deployment server may be grayed out. The first option is not able to be selected.
- Open up your file explorer, and navigate to C:\ProgramData\AVEVA\Citect SCADA 2018 R2\Config
- There should be a deployment server/deployment node configuration file. Delete this file.
- Once deleted, the "Configure the Deployment Server" should be able to be selected once again.