This article from InSource Solutions shows you how to add a web page to Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer. This could be necessary for Information Server web pages.
- Author: Daniel London
- Published: 05/24/2017
- Applies to: Wonderware Information Server
When using Wonderware Information Server (WIS) you may run into situations where the web page does not display correctly in the web browser. A common fix for this is to enable the WIS page as a trusted site. This tech note walks you through how to do this. The sample browser used is Internet Explorer.
1. Open the web browser and go to Tools -> Internet Options.
2. In Internet Options select the Security Tab.
3. On the menu at the top select Trusted Sites and then click the Sites button.
4. Once the dialog box opens, add the web address to the list of trusted sites.
This should resolve the issue of the WIS site displaying incorrectly.