Wonderware Information Server allows you to publish InTouch Windows to the website for viewing process data, by using the Archestra Web Exporter. This document will explain how to remove those process graphics from the website if they are no longer used.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 10/16/2015
- Applies to: Wonderware Information Server
Removing an Archestra Web Exporter window/graphic from WIS:
- Launch from Start > Programs >Wonderware > Archestra IDE, and connect to your galaxy
- From IDE toolbar select the "Create/Open Web Project" icon.
- Select either Open Web Project, or Open Last Web Project.
- Go to File > Switch between Online and Offline modes.
- Find the window or graphic you want to remove on the left hand side.
- Right-click on the item and select Delete.