This article will outline the steps necessary to create a filter in Wonderware Information Server (WIS)/(Suitevoyager).
- Author: Lewis Talley
- Published: 07/01/2015
- Applies to: Suitevoyager, Wonderware Information Server (ALL)
- Create a Query “MyCaptionsQuery” as follows:
SELECT 'Start Time' AS StartTime, 'End Time' AS EndTime
2) Create a Query MyHistoryQuery as follows:
SELECT TagName, DateTime, Value
WHERE TagName IN ('Systimesec')
AND wwRetrievalMode = 'Delta'
AND wwRowCount = 60
AND DateTime >= '#StartTime#'
AND DateTime <= '#EndTime#'
3) Create the “destination” content unit. This content unit “myHistoryContentUnit” will contain the query of data to which it is passed the parameters of the source content unit through the link that you will create:
This content unit contains no links and is a destination target which will be configured to show the data passed in as parameters. A preview of this content unit should show the data which is hard coded in the query, and since we have default parameter values – should produce viable data – displayed as a table.
4) Create a link “myParameterLink”to the destination content unit as follows:
5) Create a source content unit “mySourceContentUnit” which will contain the user input via a filter which will be linked to the destination content unit via the link.