TN ITME103 InTouch Machine Edition: Copying a Graphics Screen from a Different Application
Have a graphics screen which was previously developed and would like to import it into another application.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 03/30/2015
- Applies to: InTouch Machine Edition 7.1
- Find the original (donor) application's folder in Windows Explorer.
- Open the Screen folder and find the screen that you would like to copy.
- The .scr file is the actual Graphics Screen. Copy any additional files with the same window name (ex: screenname.tag, screenname.txt, etc..).
- If any graphics are used on the Screen which are associated with a file, you will need to copy this from the resource folder.
- Paste into the recipient application's Screen (or Resources) folder.
- Open InTouch Machine Edition and view your project, you should see the new window on the Graphics tab.
- From the Home tab select Verify. This will map any tags on the window to the tags with the same name in the new project.
- Open the window and ensure everything looks correct, and map any nonworking animations to the correct tags in the new application.