This article from InSource shows how to autostart an application in WindowViewer.
- Author: James Clark
- Published: 2/18/2019
- Applies to: InTouch 2014 R2 or later
- Locate your startup folder by clicking Run and typing in shell:startup
- Navigate to the C:\...\Wonderware\InTouch folder in File Explorer and locate the view.exe application.
- Right click and select create shortcut.
- Cut/Copy the shortcut from the folder. Paste it into the startup folder and rename it removing the " - Shortcut".
- Reboot the system to test that your application opens in WindowViewer at startup.