TN IT288 Unable to open or edit InTouch 16 Pen Trend
This article from InSource shows...
- Author: Ernest Lee
- Published: 9/25/2017
- Applies to: InTouch version 10 and higher
If you move an application that uses 16 Pen Trend to another computer you may have problems opening or editing the trend. Unlike other trends 16 Pen Trend gets installed during the Wonderware installation. Even though you see the trend in InTouch, the related application may not be installed.
If you cannot open 16 Pen Trend by double-clicking or right-click properties check to make sure it is installed correctly.
1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs/Features - Wonderware InTouch.
2. Right-click and choose Uninstall/Change.
3. Next choose Modify and under InTouch you will find InTouch Supplementary Components.
4. If 16 Pen Trend is not checked then it is not installed. Check the box to install this feature.
DO NOT uncheck any other options as that will uninstall the related components.