This article from InSource shows how to acknowledge all Alarms of a Application Server Area
- Author: Benjamin Davis
- Published: 12/31/2016
- Applies to: Application Server 4.1
1. Add an alarm client control to an InTouch window. See https://insource.mindtouch.us/Develo...InTouch_Window)
2. Right click the symbol and select Archestra Graphic | Edit Symbol
3. Double the click symbol.
4. Change the alarm query to the area or areas you want to acknowledge and click OK.
5. Add a button to the graphic.
6. Double click the button.
7. Click the plus sign and choose Action Scripts.
8. Use the Ack.All method to acknowledge all alarms in the Alarm Control.