TN IT245 How to Add an Archestra Graphic Alarm Client to an InTouch Window
This article from InSource shows How to Add an Archestra Graphic Alarm Client to an InTouch Window
- Author: Benjamin Davis
- Published: 12/30/2016
- Applies to: Application Server 4.1
1. In the Archestra IDE, click the Graphic Toolbox tab.
2. Right click and select New | Symbol.
3. Name the symbol whatever would like.
4. Double click to open the symbol
5. Click the alarm client button and place it on the symbol.
6. Save and close the symbol
7. In the InTouch application, right click and choose Embed Archestra Graphic.
8. Select the symbol.