NOTE: Backup your application before running this utility. No guarantees this will work.
This article from InSource shows how to fix Intouch Tag database corruption issues or a tag database that will not open using WWTagDBRepair utility. This utility with help with repairing the Wonderware Intouch tagname.x file.
- Author: Mike Viteri
- Published: 9/2/2016
- Applies to: Intouch
1. Download the WWTagDBRepair utility from the bottom of this page.
2. Locate and open the utility. Select the location for your tagname.x that you want to fix. Select an output for the log file.
3. Click the Repair Files button.
4. If Repair was successful. You will see the message below.
5. Click View Log File to review what fixes were performed. Open your Windowmaker and your corruption should be fixed.