This article from InSource shows how to add or remove Remote Desktop Users for both InTouch (Remote Desktop Edition) and InTouch Access Anywhere.
- Author: Glenn Yancey
- Published: 08/31/2016
- Applies to: InTouch Access Anywhere (2012 R2 and above)
In order for users to log into a Remote Desktop server, they MUST belong to the Remote Desktop Users group. This is imperative for those that will be connecting to InTouch WindowViewer either through the RDS edition of InTouch or InTouch Access Anywhere (ITAA).
- Start -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management
- Then go to Local Users and Groups -> Groups -> Remote Desktop Users
- Choose Add and select from Domain or Workgroup users.
- Then, select OK when done.