Sometimes when putting Windowviewer in the startup folder it starts to before the platform and you don't not receive galaxy alarms.
- Author: Mike Viteri
- Published: 02/24/2016
- Applies to: System Platform 2012 & Greater
You can create a batch file to delay the start of Windowviewer.
1. The first thing you will need to do is open notepad.
Paste the code from below into notepad(This assumes Intouch is installed on C:\ & and 64-bit OS)
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 15
2. Now save the file as startup.bat
3. Put the batch file in your startup folder.
4. Now when your computer boots Windowviewer will be on a delayed start.