Would like to create a custom login screen for InTouch, which utilizes the on screen keyboard, instead of using the built in postlogondialog() function.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 09/22/2015
- Applies to: InTouch HMI 7.1 and higher
This tech note will utilize the built in tags $OperatorEntered, $PasswordEntered.
- Open WindowMaker and create a new window.
- Add a button to the screen.
- Doubleclick on the button, and select the Action Script animation.
- In the Action Script enter:
DialogStringEntry("$OperatorEntered", "Enter Operator name");
DialogStringEntry("$PasswordEntered", "Enter Password");
- Now if you go to WindowViewer and click on the button, the OnScreen keyboard should be displayed.