Have a Managed InTouch application (ie: stored within the IDE), and would like to convert it to a Standalone InTouch application.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 06/09/2015
- Applies to: InTouch 2014R2 (Should work on older versions)
When an InTouch application is converted into a managed application, a number of files are modified within the application. To fix this we will rebuild the application as a standalone application. Note: This will not work if you use Archestra Graphics on your windows.
Export all of the important information:
1) Right click on your Managed InTouch application's template and go to Export > DB Dump, this will export the tagname dictionary.
2) Right click on your Managed InTouch application's template and select Publish InTouch Application, this will export your application's files, which we'll use to get any scripts.
3) Open your Managed InTouch application in WindowMaker. From the File menu export all of your windows.
Import into a new application:
1) Open InTouch Application Manager and create a new InTouch application.
2) Open the application in WindowMaker, then close it. This will setup some of the initial files.
3) Open InTouch Application Manager and right click on your application. Select DBLoad.
4) Open the new InTouch applicaiton in WindowMaker.
5) From the File menu select Import Windows and Scripts. Then select the folder where you exported your original Windows. Select the checkbox for Use Existing Tags. Then click the Windows button and select all of the windows. Click Import.
6) From the File menu select Import Windows and Scripts. Then select the folder where you published your original application. Select the checkbox for Use Existing Tags. Then click through each of the script types, and select all. Click Import.