This article from InSource shows how to change the default timeout, in seconds, that WindowViewer allows for an Archestra script to execute before timing out.
- Author: Justin Benton
- Published: 6/11/2021
- Applies to: Intouch 2020 and Above
If an Archestra script doesn't complete or isn't canceled within WindowViewer's five second default, WindowViewer will report timeout messages to the System Management Console's Logger.
If the timeout rate needs to be adjusted to give the script more time to run, you can adjust the default.
- Navigate to Special | Configure | WindowViewer.
- Select the Graphic Configuration tab.
- Change to the desired time.
- Save your changes in WindowMaker.