Sometime it is necessary to reconfigure the Configurator settings for the sentinel name and there is no option because it has been previously configured.
- Author: Chris Cleope
- Published: 8/26/19
- Applies to: System Platform 2017U3 and above
1. Open the registry and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Wow6432Node/Wonderware/Archestra/Plugin/Sentinel Manager.
2. Find the key named "SentinelServerName".
3. Double click the key. Delete the data that is there. You should now see that the key data type is empty.
4. In the Configurator, enter a name again and you should be able to configure.