TN - 1134 How to manage and add users to your Flexnet license configuration
This article from InSource shows how to manage users when installing certain licenses.
- Author: Chris Cleope
- Published: 3/19/2021
- Applies to: Citect 2016 and above
- Inside of your Schneider floating license manager, open the flexnet administrators tab.
- You will be prompted with a administrators tab as well as a dashboard. Click on the administrators tab and login. (Default credentials are 'admin' for username and password.)
- Click on the user configuration tab and you'll see all of your users.
- Here you can create as many users as would like and there roles.
There are 3 types of roles you can choose from --> Locally Managed Admin, Domain Administrator and Domain Administrator group.