This article from Insource shows how to run your galaxy with minimum SQL permissions
- Author: Mike Viteri
- Published: 03/09/2016
- Applies to: System Platform 2014R2 SP1
During the installation of System Platform 2014 R2 SP1. Your galaxy is assigned full SQL privileges. You can have your galaxy run with minimum privileges by:
- Run the aaConfig SQL Utility from Wonderware folder.
- Inside the utility you will need to select "Enhanced Security Mode". Enter your username and password for Windows or SQL Server. Click Ok.
- The configuration will run but is not complete until you restart.
- Once you restart your galaxy will now run at minimum permissions