Quick note from InSource on how to add the GR Access reference to Visual Studio. This will enable access to the GR Access functionality within the application.
- Author: Michael Walker
- Published: 05/26/2015
- Applies to: GR Access Toolkit
- From a project in visual studio perform the following tasks:
- Right click on References in the solution explorer.
- Choose the option to Browse for reference.
- Navigate to the following directory:
- <install directory>:\Program Files (x86)\ArchestrA\Framework\Bin\ArchestrA.GRAccess.dll
- Choose the Arcestra.GRAccess.dll and click add. You should now see the .dll as a solution reference.