TN AppSvr175 Recreate the ASBSecurity Database
You can recreate the ASBSecurity Database when you get errors trying to create a galaxy. Some of the errors you would see are:
- ASB Services not installed properly
- Failed to create ASB Service
Recreate the ASBSecurity Database.
- Author: Mike Viteri
- Published: 8/17/2015
- Applies to: Application Server 3.6 and Greater
1. Login as local user ( who is a sql admin and administrator) on the machine
2. Execute the following commands in the command prompt "net stop watchdog_service" Then once the watchdog is stopped.
Also in command prompt run this command
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArchestrA\Services\PostASBInstall.exe" install
3. Restart the machine.