TN AppSvr127 Modifying Archestra Object Derivation
Have created an object template and built instances off of it. Would like to now change features of the template but either the template is read-only, or you only want to modify some of the instances. In the following example, I will move the MyTankObject_B1 and MyTankObject_B2 to have a different parent template.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 04/23/2015
- Applies to: Application Server/ArchestrA IDE 2014R2
- Find the objects in the Derivation view which have the common template.
- Select the objects which should have a different template and export them.
- Delete the objects which you exported.
- Rename the original template.
- Import in the objects which you deleted. They will be imported in and a new template object will be created with the original name.