Alarm Adviser will need to be configured or linked to the SCADA system Collector which was previously installed and configured using the Wonderware Configurator/Wonderware Collector option.
- Author: Michael Dudley
- Published: 12/18/2015
- Applies to: Alarm Adviser 2014 R2
- Login to the Alarm Adviser as an Administrator
- Go to the Systems Menu option
- Select Add System in the upper right hand corner
- Enter Name
**This Name field must match the System Name which was defined in the Wonderware Collector**
- Enter Poll Rate, Load Poll Rate and Request Size as required.
- Review and Test newly added System
Wonderware Collector in Configurator:
Alarm Advisor System entry: