You may have a situation where you want to display Wonderware Intelligence information in a Skelta BPM database activity. For this you can create a database connection to WW Intelligence and link it to the Skelta activity.
- Author: Michael Dudley
- Published: 12/08/2015
- Applies to: Wonderware Skelta BPM 2014
To create the database connection, you need the server name, database name and database authentication information of the WW Intelligence database.
Hint: You can get this information from the Wonderware Intelligence Configurator.
- Enterprise Settings menu -> Settings > Database Connections .
- New connection.
- Enter title, description and uncheck the "Connect to repository datasource".
- Select SQL server as the database type - Keep the Connection string as Connection Type.
- Enter the server name.
- Enter User Id, Password and Advance Settings.
- Enter the Database name.
- Click on Test connection.
- Click Save.