Wonderware Skelta BPM: Adding a New Database Lookup Using Query.
- Author: Michael Dudley
- Published: 04/30/2015
- Applies to: Wonderware Skelta BPM 2014
To add a Database Lookup using a Query
- From the main Enterprise Console menu: Select Settings -> Lookup Settings. Click the New option and select Database.
- Enter Title (mandatory) and Description (optional). Select the Database connection. Enter the SQL query. Data will be retrieved based on the query from the database.
- Enter the column name to be used as Value field in the lookup input control. The value field column(s) must be one of the selected columns in the Query field. Example: Tag.TagName denotes Historian Runtime table and TagName column.
* Make sure the table name used in the Value field matches exactly with the table name in the query. Example: Tag.TagName will be invalid if entered as tag.tagname
- Enter the column name to be used as display field in the lookup input control. Example: TagName.
- Click Validate & Preview. This will validate all the entries made for creating the database lookup.
- Click Close in the Preview screen. Click Save in the database lookup screen to save the changes to the database lookup.