Wonderware Skelta BPM: Create a connection to Wonderware Historian runtime database.
- Author: Michael Dudley
- Published: 04/30/2015
- Applies to: Wonderware Skelta BPM 2014
- From the main Enterprise Console menu: Select Settings -> Database Connections. Click the New option.
- Enter the Title (mandatory), Description (optional) and uncheck the Connect to repository data source check box.
- Database Type will be SQL server.
- Keep the Connection Type as Connection string.
- Enter the Server name of Historian Database.
- Select the Authentication Type. Windows or SQL Server.
- Click the Refresh to list all the available databases on the SQL server. Select the Runtime database for Wonderware historian data.
- Click Test Connection. If connection is successful, the Save button will be enabled.
- Click the Save button and the connection to the Historian database is ready to use.