This article from InSource is a Quick Start Guide for implementing Equipment Efficiency Tracking using the Wonderware On-Line System.
- Author:Chris Selph
- Published: 3/16/2018
- Applies to: Wonderware OnLine InSight, InTouch Classic and Application Server 2014 R2 SP1 or greater
This solution enables you to:
Track the Frequency, Duration and Reasons for events (like downtime, changeovers) in your operations.
This system allows you to trigger event conditions in 3 ways:
- Manually via the InSight web interface
- Using logic and API scripting in InTouch or Application Server
- Using logic and streaming plant data in the Wonderware On-Line system itself (Coming summer of 2018)
Here is the essential configuration workflow:
You will need a good working knowledge of ArchestrA Graphics, InTouch and Application Server development in the IDE (if applicable).
Important Disclaimer: The information provided is meant to give you a framework for beginning. This is NOT a fully engineered solution. You are expected to engineer a final solution based on your scenario.
What you need:
- Download the Efficiency Quick Start Guide PDF
- Download the sample ArchestrA Graphic (for InTouch Classic)
- Download the sample Application Server object IF you are using the Application Server object based system.
Follow the directions in the PDF and if you have questions, feel free to call or email Chris Selph at 804.419.9151