Wonderware Historian Client goes to Demo mode when the license server connection gets blocked while using VPN. The license server connection settings need to be set to a specified port.
- Author: Ernest Lee
- Published: 03/27/2015
- Applies to: Historian 11.5
- Go to Start -> All Programs -> Wonderware -> Common -> ArchestrA License Manager
- Next choose the license server and then edit the settings per screenshot below.
- The license sever uses a range of ports from 27000 - 27009.
- Check the box for Use Specific Server Port and enter 2700 (for example).
- Click OK and this will force the license manager to connect via that specified port going forward.