TN IT365 Cycling Through Images While In Runtime
This article from InSource shows how cycle between multiple images that you have saved locally to your machine using the bitmap object while in runtime.
- Author: Justin Benton
- Published: 12/5/2019
- Applies to: System Platform 2014 R2 SP1 and Above
- In WindowMaker, select the bitmap object and move it to your window.
- You'll need a memory message tag for this. You can use one you already have created or create a new one. For this example, I created one called "Messagetag"
- Double click the bitmap object to open its properties, then select Value Display String and add the tagname of the memory message tag you created.
- Click the text input icon on the drawing pane, near the bitmap icon, and add it to the window using # as a place holder. The sizing may have to be adjusted.
- Double click the text to open its properties, then select User Inputs | String.
- Add the tagname of the memory message tag to the field. You can leave the rest of the options as default.
- Save and go to Runtime.
- Enter the file path of your image into the text input field, and it should render in the bitmap object space.