This article from InSource shows how cycle between multiple images that you have saved locally to your machine using the bitmap object while in runtime.
- Author: Justin Benton
- Published: 12/5/2019
- Applies to: System Platform 2014 R2 SP1 and Above
- In WindowMaker, select the bitmap object and move it to your window.
- You'll need a memory message tag for this. You can use one you already have created or create a new one. For this example, I created one called "Messagetag"
- Double click the bitmap object to open its properties, then select Value Display String and add the tagname of the memory message tag you created.
- Click the text input icon on the drawing pane, near the bitmap icon, and add it to the window using # as a place holder. The sizing may have to be adjusted.
- Double click the text to open its properties, then select User Inputs | String.
- Add the tagname of the memory message tag to the field. You can leave the rest of the options as default.
- Save and go to Runtime.
- Enter the file path of your image into the text input field, and it should render in the bitmap object space.