TN Hist257 How to setup the Online Historian as a Tier-2 Historian
This article from InSource shows...How to setup the Online Historian as a Tier-2 Historian
- Author: Mike Viteri
- Published: 06/15/2016
- Applies to: System Platform 2014R2
1. Open the configuration editor on the Historian. Right click on Replication Servers to create a new one.
2. Put any name you like un Node Name /IP. Click the checkbox for "Replicate to Wonderware Online" Then click Register
3. You will have to Log in with your Wonderware Account. If you don't have an account register at online.wonderware.com
4. Login with your info.
5. Give published Historian a name. Then click Publish.
6. You will have an automatically generated connection string. Click Next.
7. You can your Replication Server settings if you choose. Click Next.
8. Now add a Single Tag under Simple Replication.
9. Now you can select your with the button next to Source Tag Name. One you select your tag click Finish.
10. You should now see your tag under the Simple Replication. Commit Changes on your Historian.
11. Now you can use the Odata feed inside of Historian Client trend to view this data.