This article from InSource shows how to manually add an OI Server to be a IO Server type for the Wonderware Historian.
- Author: Joseph Hefner
- Published: 05/16/2016
- Applies to: Wonderware Historian 10 or later
1) Find the instance name of the OI Server that you wish to add. In the image below, the instance name is ABCIP_Joe
2) Under Configuration Editor \ System Configuration \ Data Acquistion right click "I/O Server Types" and choose "New I/O Server Type".
3) For the Application Name type, the name of the OI Server instance and click the "Finish" button:
4) Right click on the IDAS that you wish to add the OI Server to and choose "New I/O Server":
5) Select the newly added OI Server instance name for the "I/O Server Type":