TN Hist230 Tag Count: Finding the number of tags used in a Historian
Have the Wonderware Historian (previously called InSQL), and would like to find out how many tags are in use.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 09/09/2015
- Applies to: InSQL/Historian 9.0 and higher
- Open the Wonderware System Management Console (Start > Programs > Wonderware > System Management Console).
- Expand the Historian branch, the Historian Group, and then the server you are interested in.
- Expand the Management Console, and select the Status branch.
- On the right, you will see a list of status values for the Historian.
Number of licensed tags in database - This is the number of tags that you have defined in the Historian.
License tag count - This is the total number of tags that the current Historian license allows.