How to change the network port for Historian if it is getting blocked by Firewall.
- Author: Ernest Lee
- Published: 07/10/2015
- Applies to: Historian 2012 and later
The default port for Historian is 32568. If this port is blocked due to a Firewall restriction it can be changed to any port between 1 and 65535 that is not currently being used or blocked.
Changing the Historian Port:
1. Open System Management Console and expand Historian.
2. Navigate to Configuration Editor -> System Configuration -> Parameters.
3. Under the Parameter Name column look for ReplicationTcpPort (see image below)
4. Double-click ReplicationTcpPort and you can change the port number by editing the Value: field.