This article from InSource shows How to enable Historian built-in accounts
- Author: Benjamin Davis
- Published: 12/29/2017
- Applies to: Historian 2017
By default, all built-in Historian accounts are disabled in Historian 2017. This accounts include aaAdmin, aadbo, aaPower, aauser, wwAdmin, wwPower, wwUser.
To enable one or more of these accounts...
1. Open the SQL Server Management Studio on the computer where Historian is installed and click Connect.
2. Expand Security | Logins. Notice the red, down arrows indicating which accounts are disabled.
3. To enable an account, right click the account you want to enable.
4. Click Status, then click Enabled.