Applies to Software
Applies to Version
Applies to System/Module
When you look in the Systems Management Console you will see the following error message
When trying to back up your Runtime database you may also get the following error message.
You will need to do the following
1 Shutdown and disable Historian
2 Take the Runtime db Offline
3. Make a copy of the Transaction log
4. Detach the Runtime db
5. Rename the Transaction log (add “_old” to the file name).
6. Right click on “Databases” and select “attach”, then click “add” and select “Runtime.mdf”
7. In the “Runtime” db details, select the Runtime.ldf (File Type: Log) which should have a message “Not found”, and then click “Remove” and then “OK”.
8. You will notice that a new transaction log file will be created called “Runtime_log.ldf”
9. Right click the Runtime db & select “properties”, then click options and make sure the recovery mode is set to “simple”.
10. Start the Historian back up