This article from InSource shows how to reset user credentials for logging into the j5 application.
- Author: Justin Benton
- Published: 6/14/2019
- Applies to: j5 Version 2017.2 and above
In the event that a user's j5 application password is forgotten or needs to be reset, here are the steps to perform a password reset:
- Navigate to your j5 application homepage as an administrator.
- Select "Configuration", then "Users" from the drop down menu.
- From the Users menu, select the user you want to change by clicking the edit button (pencil icon) to the left of the name
- The user record will open and you will see the password field. Simply delete the current password, and create a new one that meets j5 requirements. Click save.