This article from InSource shows how to add the AlmDbViewCtrl into a window, and make sure the filter option in runtime is not grayed out.
- Author: Chris Cleope
- Published: 8/26/19
- Applies to: Intouch 2014 and up
1. Double click the alarm control. In the Query Filter tab, add a Filter Favorites File. In this example, "Alarm Test".
- Go to runtime and right click on the alarm control. The filter should not be grayed out anymore.
- In WindowMaker, double click the alarm control. You can see the filter file name has changed and has created a file to the directory.
- Now, any filter can be added. In this example, "Class with 'Events'"
- in runtime, click on filter and click on the class(events), it only shows the classes of EVENTS.