TN TM107 How to start a specific InTouch application for a Display Terminal using ACP ThinManager 8.0
How to start a specific InTouch application for a Display Terminal using ACP ThinManager 8.0
- Author: Michael Dudley
- Published: 12/15/2015
- Applies to: ACP ThinManager 8.0
- Start ACP Thinmanager.
- Select the Display you wish to use to automatically start the InTouch application right-click and select Modify.
- Click through the Display Client Wizard options until you reach the Terminal Services and Workstation Options section.
- Check the Application Link option.
- Click through the Wizard until you reach the AppLink section. Modify the Program Path and Filename to reflect desired InTouch application.
Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderware\InTouch\view.exe" "c:\programdata\intouchdemos\demoapp1_1024"
- Click Finish on the Configuration Wizard.
- Restart the Terminal to test functionality.