TN TM106 How to Enable Touchscreen functionality for a hardware device using ACP Thin Manager 8.0
How to Enable Touchscreen functionality for a hardware device using ACP ThinManager 8.0
- Author: Michael Dudley
- Published: 12/15/2015
- Applies to: ACP ThinManager 8.0
1. Start ACP ThinManager.
2. Select the Terminal configured for the touchscreen hardware device, right-click and select Modify.
3. Click through the Terminal Configuration Wizard options until you reach the Module Selection section.
4. Click the Add button to select the correct driver for the Hardware Device from the available options – Filter the list to just Touchscreen drivers if desired.
5. Select the correct driver/module and click OK.
6. Configure the various properties of the driver as needed by clicking the Configure button.
7. Click Finish on the Configuration Wizard.
8. Restart the Terminal to enable new module/driver and test touchscreen functionality.