TN ACP109 How to clear a thin client of an ACP configured profile
How to clear a thin client of an ACP configured profile.
This is help for situations where the thin client no longer boots correctly. It will allow your to repick the thin client configuration like it was new out of the box.
- Author: Mike Viteri
- Published: 12/2/2016
- Applies to: ACP Thinmanager Version 5.X and later
- Open Thinmanager
- Select the thin client terminal you want to clear.
- Click next to the second screen called Terminal Hardware
4. You will see the box called Terminal ID and IP Address. You will have the clear and edit button. These buttons are only clickable if the thin client is turned off. NOTE:If the thin client is still powered on the buttons will be grayed out.
5. Click the Clear button. You will be prompted if you really want to clear the id.
6. Click ok. Now the box will be blank.
7. When the thin client is turned back on. You will need to choose a new configuration for it. Then the Terminal ID will be repopulated.