This article from InSource shows to take a reservation configuration from one License Manager and import it into another.
- Author: Justin Benton
- Published: 06/22/2020
- Applies to: Aveva License Manager 3.6 and Greater
Within the License Manager, you can set device and user reservations to specific features that your license provides. These reservations are set so that no other device or user can acquire them. In the event that you need to take this reservations list to another License Manager, Aveva has implemented an export/import function that will allow you to do so quickly and without rebuilding the list for the new machine.
- Launch the Enterprise License Manager, and select either "Device Reservation" or "User Reservation". For this example, Device Registration will be selected.
- Select the "Export" option. The License Manager will generate a .csv file.
- Save the .csv file and move it to the target License Manager Device.
- Select the "Import" option in the target License Manager's reservation list. Your file select window will open and you'll browse for the .csv export file.
- After selecting the file, your import will be complete.