TN - 1204 Citect MultiMonitor setup
This article from InSource shows you how to add multiple monitors to your Citect project.
- Author: Chris Cleope
- Published: 12/16/2021
- Applies to: Citect
- Open your Citect.ini under the configuration folder.
- Citect can allow up to 8 monitors running on a single project. Add the following parameters to allow this to work.
-[MultiMonitors]Monitor = (You can put 1-8 here)
- Once configured, run through the computer setup wizard and you see the option for your monitors. For an example I put 4.
- If you do not see this for some reason you must add ScreenProfile to your ini.
- You can then add your screens as you want them to be.