Select an area of interest or use the search box to find areas of interest
This article from InSource shows How to access the IDE after receiving error message "Failed to impersonate the Archestra user"
- Author: Mataia Ross
- Published: 4/1/2021
- Applies to: Application Server
- Unable to create a new galaxy: Failed to impersonate the Archestra user.
- Create a new local account by opening the Change Network Account Utility.
- Enter your credentials and select create local account.
- Open computer management.
- Select users and find the account you created.
- Find the new local account and select properties.
- Select Add.
- Add the user to the Administrators group and run the Change Network Account Utility.