How to Reserve a License for a device in the Schneider Electric License Manager(XML License). This gives control over which device/users will always get a license especially in situations when concurrent licensing is in use.
- Author: Mike Viteri
- Published: 5/18/2017
- Applies to: Schneider Electric License Manager
Note:You should already have your licenses installed.
1. Open the Schneider Electric License Manager.
- Click on your license server.
- Click on the Reservations under description. This will show you the licenses available to be reserved.
- Click on the license. This will enable the "Type" drop down and allow you to enter a Device.
- In the type select Device. Then enter the Device(computer name) that you want the license to be reserved to. The click apply.
- Now the license will be reserved to the Device that you specified.