This article from InSource shows how to resolve error message: Failed to acquire license (active factory of version 10.0).
- Author: Mataia Ross
- Published: 06/15/2021
- Applies to: Application Server
- Create an empty galaxy using the "default" galaxy with the same name as the galaxy you want to create.
- Import the problem objects (blue application objects using old active factory controls) - it hangs but it brings in the old active factory green graphic controls that you would normally get from .dlls)
- Delete the green, old active factory controls.
- Import the latest aaHistoricalTrendControls.