Wonderware Information Server allows you to publish InTouch Windows to the website for viewing process data, by using the WinXML Exporter. This document will explain how to remove those process graphics from the website if they are no longer used.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 10/16/2015
- Applies to: Wonderware Information Server
- Launch from Start > Programs >Wonderware > InTouch > Win-XML Exporter
- If necessary, go to File > Open Project.
- Go to File > Go Online.
- Expand your WindowSet and find the window that you want to remove.
- Right click on the window and select Delete.
- Confirm the deletion.