- Author: Daniel London
- Published: 03/17/2015
- Applies to: Wonderware Application Server (All Versions)
When deploying objects in Wonderware Application Server, there are icons that will appear on the platform or object that describe the deployment status.
You deploy object instances for three reasons:
- Placing the application into production to process field data.
- Updating an existing application with changes you made.
When you are ready to deploy, make sure the following conditions are met:
- Bootstrap software is installed on the target computers.
- The objects being deployed are not in an error state in the Galaxy database.
- You created, configured, and checked in objects to the Galaxy.
- Objects are assigned to a host.
- The object's host is already deployed. A cascade deploy operation, which deploys a hierarchy of objects, deploys all objects in the correct order. This deploys an object's host before the object is deployed.
- Any associated script libraries are ready for use on the target computer.
Below is a list that outlines common Application Server deployment icons and what they mean: