This article from InSource shows How to fully collapse or expand out a galaxy
- Author: Benjamin Davis
- Published: 12/29/2017
- Applies to: Application Server
It is often necessary to quickly expand out the entire contents of a galaxy.
1. Click the name of the galaxy in the Model View or Deployment View
2. Press the * on your keyboard number pad. You may see the following message.
3. When completed, the entire contents of the galaxy will be shown. This may take several seconds depending on the size of the galaxy.
4. To collapse the galaxy, press the - key on your keyboard number pad.