Have created an object template and built instances off of it. Would like to now change features of the template but either the template is read-only, or you only want to modify some of the instances. In the following example, I will move the MyTankObject_B1 and MyTankObject_B2 to have a different parent template.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 04/23/2015
- Applies to: Application Server/ArchestrA IDE 2014R2
- Find the objects in the Derivation view which have the common template.
- Select the objects which should have a different template and export them.
- Delete the objects which you exported.
- Rename the original template.
- Import in the objects which you deleted. They will be imported in and a new template object will be created with the original name.