This article from InSource shows you how to create a ViewApp for deployment and select the appropriate Screen Profile.
- Author: Alex Davenport
- Published: 11/09/2018
- Applies to: Application Server 2017 upwards.
- In the Template Toolbox, right click on the $ViewApp and select New - Derived Template.
- Name your ViewApp appropriately, and then right click on the application and select New - Instance.
- Double click the new Derived $ViewApp to open up it's editor. Once opened it will automatically show any Screen Profiles that have been created. Select the correct one you wish to use then click the Next Button.
- The Screen Profile will appear and click Finish to enter the Editor.
- The Editor appears as below.