How to create a Screen Profile in the Operations Management Interface
This article from InSource shows how to create a screen profile whether it being a single or multi-monitor deployment.
- Author: Alex Davenport
- Published: 11/09/2018
- Applies to: Application Server 2017 upwards
- In your Graphic Toolbox Right Click and select New - Screen Profile as seen below.
- Name your Screen Profile appropriately and double click this to open up it's editor.
- A single screen appears as a default and to add further screens click the + Button.
- A new screen appears and on the right hand side you can select the Orientation and the Resolution.
- You may also reposition your screens to represent a different configuration.
- Save and Close the Screen Profile Editor.